Jelinek Cork logo
Jelinek Cork logo

All articles

I am tax exempt, how do I remove sales tax from my orders?Updated 3 months ago

To have your orders tax exempt, you must first set up the corresponding wholesale, trade or retailer account. When a member of our team reaches out to you, please upload your tax exempt certificate so that we can apply it to your account.

If you are in California, a California reseller certificate is required to be eligible for tax-exempt status. 

Blank certificates are available from this site

Jelinek Cork will verify your reseller number at:

[in the bottom menu, select Verify a Permit -- select Seller's Permit for the search and enter the number. You may need to use leading zeros]

Was this article helpful?